ANGEL BROKING SUB BROKING FRANCHISE
In this article, here we are discussing about the Angel Broking Franchise and advantages of become sub broker with Angel Broking.
A broking franchise is a company that deals in stock and are willing to give their franchise to sub brokers. The rights are sold to the franchise so that extra clientele is fetched and more money is made through these sub brokers or franchise partners. They are known as Franchiser.
The model is a great way to start an independent business, to become one of the best sub broker franchise in the country, there are different aspects are to be considered.
ABOUT ANGEL BROKING FRANCHISE
Angel broking is one of the oldest firm having broking experience, it is one of the most innovative and experienced broking house in terms of marketing strategy.
Angel broking is a Full Service Broker providing different types of services to its clients like demat account, trading account, research, IPO investment, robo advisory and so on. Angel broking provides variety of products such as equity, derivatives, commodity, currency, mutual fund and many more.
Angel broking is one the most wanted among the sub broker franchise because of the good brand image and quite flexible commission sharing with partners.
Angel Broking Franchise is divided into 3 types:
- Authorised Person/ Business partner/Sub broker
- Master franchisee
It is a very big brand name, it requires a very low amount of security deposit, and the team of angel broking could set up your business in just 2-3 days. It is a very quick 3 day registration process, on the third day the sub broker gets registration numbers from BSE/NSE.
Time to time seminars, webinars trainings, etc are imparted to the sub brokers and the staff.
The sub brokers with the recent amendment by SEBI are now called as authorized person (AP), the role is the same but the registration process differs a bit, as any new registration will now be an AP instead of sub broker.
The model of Master Franchise requires a lot of investment and a decent infrastructure. A lot of networking and client management is required for this model to work.
Angel broking’s Remisier Model is one of the simplest model that works on the principal agent relationship. In this model remisier gets the clients for the Angel Broking to open the demat and trading account. A remisier has to pay initial investment to start acting as remisier of Angel Broking, and then gets commission of 30% -50%.
Advantages of Angel Broking Sub Broker
- Free demat account to sub broker clients
- Flexible revenue sharing model
- 3day tag generation model
- Monopoly in case of master franchise over an area, location or town.
- Opportunity of building a large business
- Revenue sharing touches 80%
- Easy on boarding process
- Low initial investment
Angel Broking offers a dynamic model of revenue sharing ratio wherein the ratio of sharing would be a factor of multiple parameters like the revenue generated, the revenue projections, the existing client base, the products being sold (i.e. whether equity or derivatives or mutual fund etc.) and other similar parameters.
The security deposit of angel broking varies from Rs.50,000- Rs. 3,00,000, the higher the security deposit, the higher the revenue share.
How to become Angel Broking Sub broker or Authorized Person?
As mentioned above, Angel Broking has a very simple procedure of appointing sub-brokers.
- Fill up the form herein with the basic details like name, contact number & email ID;
- The executives will connect with sub broker to ensure the correctness of these details and understand your interest
- The team will connect sub broker with Business team of Angel Broking who in turn will take the discussions forward
- An appointment would be fixed up with the Business executives of Angel Broking wherein the candidate as well as Angel Broking executive would put forward the expectations and interest
- In this meeting, all the terms like the revenue ratio, investment amount, security deposit amount etc.
- Post this an agreement would be executed and the candidate would be required to submit various documents as discussed in the next para
- Once the agreement is executed, a sub-broker ID would be generated and the work can be commenced.
This entire process takes around 2-5 business days.
Angel Broking is now Angel One. Their revenue sharing models is quite favorable to the sub-brokers as compared to other broking houses. The investments & deposit requirements are similar to that one would find in case of other broking houses.
Angel Broking Franchise Review
“I joined Angel One as a Authorised Person in 2007. Angel One’s brand name & superb service support did wonders for my career. Their Service APP, ARQ, Advisory, Morning Updates, quick service and spot solving of queries highly boosted my business growth. However, the best part about Angel One is the Elite Awards, through which the company recognizes our work and motivates us to bring in more business.”- M L Batra -Delhi SB
“We have been associated with Angel One since the year 2000. Angel One enriched our knowledge about compliance and marketing and also eased execution and banking processes. Being industry leaders in innovations and tech-savvy products, Angel One has contributed largely to our business growth. Angel One is more flexible than others and also offers: Personalized Service, Superb Client Reports, Higher Limits, and exposure to Prudent Risk Management, while maintaining highest level of transparency. We are very happy to partner with Angel One and always recommend others to work with Angel One as well.”- SB-PJMA Jaydeep Bhatt.